Tools Reporting Trouble Sharing Search Glossary Frequently Asked Questions Join Us

Home / Kids' Safety / Reporting Trouble / Who should you contact for help? / National Child Help Hotlines

Reporting Trouble

National Child Help Hotlines

Center to Prevent Handgun Violence(202) 898-0792
ChildHelp USA National Child Abuse Hotline(800) 4-A-Child
Child Help USA(800) 422-4453
Children Now(800) CHILD-44
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children800) 843-5678
National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information(800) 729-6686
National Council for Child Abuse and Family Violence(800) 222-2000
National Crime Prevention Council(202) 466-6272
National Institute on Drug Abuse Referral Line(800) 662-HELP
National Victim Center INFOLINK(800) FYI-CALL
NINE LINE, help line for young people(800) 999-9999
Runaway Hotline(800) 231-6946
Suicide Prevention Hotline(800) SUICIDE
Violence Prevention Coalition(213) 351-7888
Privacy Policy Contact GetNetWise Press
Site Copyright 2003 Internet Education Foundation